To Support People Affected by COVID-19

Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) is available for eligible individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 or those who are unable to work because they are self-isolating in line with Government’s advice. People who are advised to self-isolate for 7-14 days can obtain a sick note from NHS 111 instead of the GP.

For those needing to self-isolate for up to 7 days you can obtain a self-certificate by visiting:

Those who are self-employed can now more easily make a claim for Universal Credit or Contributory Employment and Support Allowance for the duration of the outbreak.

For more information please visit:

Get your isolation note by visiting: